Sickboy0815 has just as much right to post his opinion of RATM as you do Larry....isn't that what you would say if the tables were turned? Or is it another case of 'do as I say, not as I do'?
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If you don't like them, then don't post on this threadOriginally posted by Sickboy0815:
i don't give a fuck about RATM. stupid bastards [img]redface.gif[/img]
Sickboy0815 has just as much right to post his opinion of RATM as you do Larry....isn't that what you would say if the tables were turned? Or is it another case of 'do as I say, not as I do'?
I have never made fun of anybody for liking a different type of music than me. I don't mind it if people talk about music even if I don't like it because music is an art. That guy should let us like RATM and let it go. just like you guys have stopped making fun of me because I like Dave Matthews Band.
I am also helping him out because with posts that you can easily get bashed. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
listen I don't want to start a huge argument, so lets leave what we just said alone.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">No, because Larry backs his shit up.<font color="black">If you haven't caught on to this you are more idiotic than you look.</font>Originally posted by syckgirlSFV:
Sickboy0815 has just as much right to post his opinion of RATM as you do Larry....isn't that what you would say if the tables were turned? Or is it another case of 'do as I say, not as I do'?
what shit is being backed up, if you don't mind my asking? I must have missed something. [img]confused.gif[/img]
I give reasons for a lot of things that I say.
<font color="black">syckgirl must have too much shit lodged in her brain to not see that I give reasons for things. What an ass head!</font>
That guy gave no reason for why he dislikes RATM and should not have posted.
<font color="black">syckgirl is a bitch!</font> [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
just because you give a reason doesn't make it so. Don't say he shouldn't have posted, he was giving an honest opinion....he didn't say anything about anyone on the board, nor did he attack anyone with name calling. Everyone on this board has a right to post whatever they want, so long as it isn't done with the sole purpose of slandering somebody else. The thread was about RATM, so he said he doesn't like them. I don't really care about them myself, one way or the other...but why should you care what anyone says about them anyway? That's just their opinion. Right? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
He dissed the band, he called them stupid Bastards
<font color="black">Pay attention stupid bastard</font>
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Wow. The hypocrisy is overwhelming. In a thread about RATM, people can say whatever they want with having to back it up, but someone is told to leave the board if they say anything about Ness...Originally posted by syckgirlSFV:
just because you give a reason doesn't make it so. Don't say he shouldn't have posted, he was giving an honest opinion....he didn't say anything about anyone on the board, nor did he attack anyone with name calling. Everyone on this board has a right to post whatever they want, so long as it isn't done with the sole purpose of slandering somebody else. The thread was about RATM, so he said he doesn't like them. I don't really care about them myself, one way or the other...but why should you care what anyone says about them anyway? That's just their opinion. Right? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
<font color="black">because he is a no talent ass clown.</font>
Bookmarks